Wednesday 3 March 2010

Man Progression




Here is what I have of my man model so far. I have to say, in my opinion I am doing a much better job that I thought i would have! I know I havnt done much yet, but I thought that modeling a human would be difficult work. Especially as I was havning trouble remembering how to use 3D Studio Max. Although something about my model doesnt look quite right. Im not sure what though...I think its something to do with the legs. Actually it could be that from certain angles, the model looks a little flat. Hopefully adding clothes will fix this problem.

At the moment, I am unsure if i should create seperate objects for the clothes, or just include them as part of this model. I will deal with that when the time comes...

I am very pleased with my progression and plan on doing some more work on it soon. I will hopefully have it done by the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment